good ol' Bob

Default Why do I top post? Let me count the ways.

OK, blah blah blah...the first several reasons I top post....THEN The main
reason, and the most fun, is that I know that when I top post, Dave Hinz and
his ilk are surely so confused that they can no longer make any sense out of
the thread in question. effectively leaving them out of the conversation. I
also get big yuks out of imagining the dazed and confused look on their face
as they make a futile effort to keep up with all those who CAN make sense of
the thread.

P.S. I am, however, still trying to make sense out of those side
posts...duhhh.

Frank Ketchum

"good ol' Bob" wrote in message
om...
OK, blah blah blah...the first several reasons I top post....THEN The
main reason, and the most fun, is that I know that when I top post, Dave
Hinz and his ilk are surely so confused that they can no longer make any
sense out of the thread in question. effectively leaving them out of the
conversation. I also get big yuks out of imagining the dazed and confused
look on their face as they make a futile effort to keep up with all those
who CAN make sense of the thread.

P.S. I am, however, still trying to make sense out of those side
posts...duhhh.

Frank

.rope a up **** go can they problem a have they If !way particular any in
post to you convince crybabies whining those let Don't .you for Good

Bob,

JLarsson

TOP POSTING IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!! TOP POSTING RULES!!!

good ol' Bob wrote:
OK, blah blah blah...the first several reasons I top post....THEN

The main
reason, and the most fun, is that I know that when I top post, Dave

Hinz and
his ilk are surely so confused that they can no longer make any sense

out of

MIDDLE POSTING IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!! MIDDLE POSTING RULES!!!

the thread in question. effectively leaving them out of the

conversation. I
also get big yuks out of imagining the dazed and confused look on

their face
as they make a futile effort to keep up with all those who CAN make

sense of
the thread.

P.S. I am, however, still trying to make sense out of those side
posts...duhhh.

BOTTOM POSTING IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!! BOTTOM POSTING RULES!!!

J. Clarke

good ol' Bob wrote:

OK, blah blah blah...the first several reasons I top post....

Geez, get a friggin' LIFE. Hell, if I was that bored I'd settle for a
DEATH.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
tillius

Yeah, but can you post... =BFumop apisdn

Tillman

free links to thousands of woodworking plans and resources:
http://home.comcast.net/~tillman_ste...worklinks.html

Don't waste your money on the rip-off 150,000+ Woodworking Plans cd on
eBay, it's just links, fewer than you'll find on my page for free.

good ol' Bob

Now THAT was cool!!!

"tillius" wrote in message
ups.com...
Yeah, but can you post... żumop apisdn

Tillman

free links to thousands of woodworking plans and resources:
http://home.comcast.net/~tillman_ste...worklinks.html

Don't waste your money on the rip-off 150,000+ Woodworking Plans cd on
eBay, it's just links, fewer than you'll find on my page for free.

Old Nick

well i wish you would learn to use "OT:", wherever you may want to
stick your ideas...........
************************************************** ****************************************
Whenever you have to prove to yourself that you are
not something, you probably are.

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music

!!
")
_/ )
( )
_//- \__/

I made a lot of money doing this! Nothing to lose! [email protected] Woodturning 4 January 27th 05 12:17 PM
Lathe Ways Mark Forkheim Metalworking 7 August 6th 04 05:57 AM
Tech: B&K 465 conversion help needed. Long post Pat D. Electronics Repair 5 July 18th 04 01:22 AM
rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 1 of 10 - General Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 2 April 3rd 04 12:15 PM
MAKE QUICK CASH RIGHT NOW!!! 100% LEGAL, INSTRUCTIONS IN THIS POST!! ChiliJim Home Repair 0 December 12th 03 06:13 PM