John Grossbohlin

Default FWW article

I've been trying to run down a copy of an article in FWW #25 titled
"PRECISION IN JOINERY -- How close is close enough?" by Allan J. Boardman.
Unfortunately, my FWW collection starts at #33... and Taunton's web site
says that this issue is not available. Can someone provide me with a PDF or
JPG copy under fair use...?

Strip the obvious out of my e-mail address...

Thanks,

John

John Grossbohlin

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message
k.net...
I've been trying to run down a copy of an article in FWW #25 titled
"PRECISION IN JOINERY -- How close is close enough?" by Allan J. Boardman.
Unfortunately, my FWW collection starts at #33... and Taunton's web site
says that this issue is not available. Can someone provide me with a PDF
or JPG copy under fair use...?

I forgot to check the FWW CD. The article is on the CD but seems to be
hosed...pages 69 and 71 are missing lines of text, seemingly at random, that
leave the article unintelligible. So I still need a copy...!

John

Peter Wells

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 03:07:30 GMT, "John Grossbohlin"
wrote:

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message
nk.net...
I've been trying to run down a copy of an article in FWW #25 titled
"PRECISION IN JOINERY -- How close is close enough?" by Allan J. Boardman.
Unfortunately, my FWW collection starts at #33... and Taunton's web site
says that this issue is not available. Can someone provide me with a PDF
or JPG copy under fair use...?

I forgot to check the FWW CD. The article is on the CD but seems to be
hosed...pages 69 and 71 are missing lines of text, seemingly at random, that
leave the article unintelligible. So I still need a copy...!

John

FWIW, the article you mention is included in the book entitled "Fine
Woodworking in Joinery". Maybe a local library can provide it

only one p in my real address / un seul p dans ma véritable adresse
Uwe Linke

"John Grossbohlin" wrote:

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in =

message=20
nk.net...
I've been trying to run down a copy of an article in FWW #25 titled=20
"PRECISION IN JOINERY -- How close is close enough?" by Allan J. =

Boardman.=20
Unfortunately, my FWW collection starts at #33... and Taunton's web =

site=20
says that this issue is not available. Can someone provide me with a =

PDF=20
or JPG copy under fair use...?

I forgot to check the FWW CD. The article is on the CD but seems to be=20
hosed...pages 69 and 71 are missing lines of text, seemingly at random, =

that=20
leave the article unintelligible. So I still need a copy...!

John

John,

I had problems with articles on the CD as you describe them with
version 6 of Acrobat Reader. With versions 5 and 7 I had no problems.

Uwe

John Grossbohlin

"Uwe Linke" wrote in message
"John Grossbohlin" wrote:

I forgot to check the FWW CD. The article is on the CD but seems to be
hosed...pages 69 and 71 are missing lines of text, seemingly at random,
that
leave the article unintelligible. So I still need a copy...!

John

John,

I had problems with articles on the CD as you describe them with
version 6 of Acrobat Reader. With versions 5 and 7 I had no problems.

Uwe

Thanks for the tip... I'll try another version of the reader and see what
happens.

John

John Grossbohlin

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message
news

"Uwe Linke" wrote in message
"John Grossbohlin" wrote:

I forgot to check the FWW CD. The article is on the CD but seems to be
hosed...pages 69 and 71 are missing lines of text, seemingly at random,
that
leave the article unintelligible. So I still need a copy...!

John

John,

I had problems with articles on the CD as you describe them with
version 6 of Acrobat Reader. With versions 5 and 7 I had no problems.

Uwe,

Version 7 fixed the problem... I now have the article!

Thanks,

John