Uwe Linke

"John Grossbohlin" wrote:

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in =

message=20
nk.net...
I've been trying to run down a copy of an article in FWW #25 titled=20
"PRECISION IN JOINERY -- How close is close enough?" by Allan J. =

Boardman.=20
Unfortunately, my FWW collection starts at #33... and Taunton's web =

site=20
says that this issue is not available. Can someone provide me with a =

PDF=20
or JPG copy under fair use...?

I forgot to check the FWW CD. The article is on the CD but seems to be=20
hosed...pages 69 and 71 are missing lines of text, seemingly at random, =

that=20
leave the article unintelligible. So I still need a copy...!

John

John,

I had problems with articles on the CD as you describe them with
version 6 of Acrobat Reader. With versions 5 and 7 I had no problems.

Uwe