Herb Robinson

Default Need tool parts?

I've been looking for parts for a Hitachi M12V router for three weeks and
have hit more blind alleys than I can count and was about to give up.
Finally came up with and organization who have not only tool parts, but
parts for about everything in your house. Try www.toolpartsdirect.com

Unquestionably Confused

on 3/16/2005 9:35 AM mp said the following:
Wow. What a coincidence!! I can hardly believe it! Your email address
@cox.net is the same as the domain who registered the web site you're
shilling. What are the chances of that? That is freaking amazing!!

Oh, by the way, Hitachi also sells parts for your Hitachi router, in case
you're really interested and not just whoring your website.

Oh no! Say it isn't so... g

Jeez, I read his post this morning and asked myself WTF? He can't get
parts through Hitachi on a current production unit?

Won't want to waste time price shopping, I guess. Anyone who'd pull a
lame, shill stunt like that won't be giving anyone (other than himself)
a break.

mp wrote:
I've been looking for parts for a Hitachi M12V router for three

weeks and
have hit more blind alleys than I can count and was about to give

up.
Finally came up with and organization who have not only tool parts,

but
parts for about everything in your house.

Wow. What a coincidence!! I can hardly believe it! Your email address

@cox.net is the same as the domain who registered the web site you're

shilling. What are the chances of that? That is freaking amazing!!

Oh, by the way, Hitachi also sells parts for your Hitachi router, in

case
you're really interested and not just whoring your website.

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...89B27TUKzl3Jr&

OTOH, performing a whois on TOOLPARTSDIRECT.COM yields:

Registrant:
Dale Williams (TOOLPARTSDIRECT2-DOM)
5001 North 135th Street
Omaha, NE 68164
US

Domain Name: TOOLPARTSDIRECT.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Dale Williams (38372716O)
5001 North 135th Street
Omaha, NE 68164
US
(402) 597-3850

Record expires on 28-Aug-2013.
Record created on 28-Aug-2000.
Bulk whois optout: Y
Database last updated on 15-Mar-2005 14:10:01 EST.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS3.TOOLBARN.COM 12.109.80.230
NS4.TOOLBARN.COM 12.109.80.231

They do not look to me to be the same person, particularly since
in other articles OP says he lives in Arizona.

--

FF

Herb Robinson

I might add that about three weeks ago I posted a request on where to find
parts for an M12V -- this was after striking out with Hitachi. Got leads,
followed them all and still couldn't find what I needed. Got this by going
to Google with and advanced search for Hitachi M12V Parts -- the site I
posted was the only response listed.
"mp" wrote in message
I've been looking for parts for a Hitachi M12V router for three weeks and
have hit more blind alleys than I can count and was about to give up.
Finally came up with and organization who have not only tool parts, but
parts for about everything in your house.

Wow. What a coincidence!! I can hardly believe it! Your email address
@cox.net is the same as the domain who registered the web site you're
shilling. What are the chances of that? That is freaking amazing!!

Oh, by the way, Hitachi also sells parts for your Hitachi router, in case
you're really interested and not just whoring your website.

Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
They do not look to me to be the same person, particularly since
in other articles OP says he lives in Arizona.

Tough call. Could be his BIL. The OP sounded like an advertisement.

mp

I might add that about three weeks ago I posted a request on where to find
parts for an M12V -- this was after striking out with Hitachi. Got leads,
followed them all and still couldn't find what I needed. Got this by going
to Google with and advanced search for Hitachi M12V Parts -- the site I
posted was the only response listed.

My local Hitachi service center sells any Hitachi part I could ever want, as
do all of the other hundreds, if not thousands, of Hitachi service locations
throughout North America. If anyone else is looking for factory Hitachi
parts, go to http://www.hitachipowertools.com/whe...hp?arrPath=2,2
to find the nearest service location.

Andy Dingley

It was somewhere outside Barstow when "mp" wrote:

Wow. What a coincidence!! I can hardly believe it! Your email address
is the same as the domain who registered the web site you're
shilling. What are the chances of that?

Quite big actually. cox.net is a fairly well-known ISP. They have lots
of customers.

Dave Hinz

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 02:27:09 +0000, Andy Dingley wrote:
It was somewhere outside Barstow when "mp" wrote:

Wow. What a coincidence!! I can hardly believe it! Your email address
is the same as the domain who registered the web site you're
shilling. What are the chances of that?

Quite big actually. cox.net is a fairly well-known ISP. They have lots
of customers.

Yup. Save the outrage for cases where there's evidence, MP. Then hit those
hard.
mp

Quite big actually. cox.net is a fairly well-known ISP. They have lots
of customers.

Yup. Save the outrage for cases where there's evidence, MP. Then hit
those
hard.

Yep. My bad. Should have been more thorough.