Default Anyone else seen these on Ebay?

This looks like a good deal? any comments, anyone purchased one from
him?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Thanks
Dave m

Jim

Not sure about the one you listed , but check out
http://www.clearvuecyclones.com/Ordering_Info.html while you are looking
around. It may provide a useful comparison of quality and features.

HTH

Jim Ray, President
McFeely's Square Drive Screws
www.mcfeelys.com

wrote in message
ups.com...
This looks like a good deal? any comments, anyone purchased one from
him?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Thanks
Dave m

Doug Miller

In article , "Jim" wrote:
Not sure about the one you listed , but check out
http://www.clearvuecyclones.com/Ordering_Info.html while you are looking
around. It may provide a useful comparison of quality and features.

I don't get it... they've made everything transparent *except* the part that
really *needs* to be transparent: the chip bin.

What's the point?

--
Regards,

Adam Hill

wrote:

This looks like a good deal? any comments, anyone purchased one from
him?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Thanks
Dave m

sorry, just testing this group =)

Dave Hinz

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:02:59 GMT, Adam Hill wrote:

sorry, just testing this group =)

alt.test is down ---- that way.

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , "Jim"

wrote:
Not sure about the one you listed , but check out
http://www.clearvuecyclones.com/Ordering_Info.html while you are

looking
around. It may provide a useful comparison of quality and features.

I don't get it... they've made everything transparent *except* the

part that
really *needs* to be transparent: the chip bin.

What's the point?

You can see that material is moving properly through the cyclone as
opposed to being stuck at a clog someplace.

Plus it looks real cool.

It looks to me like the buyer supplies his own chip bin.

--

FF

Doug Miller

In article .com, wrote:

Doug Miller wrote:
In article , "Jim"

wrote:
Not sure about the one you listed , but check out
http://www.clearvuecyclones.com/Ordering_Info.html while you are
looking
around. It may provide a useful comparison of quality and features.

I don't get it... they've made everything transparent *except* the

part that
really *needs* to be transparent: the chip bin.

What's the point?

You can see that material is moving properly through the cyclone as
opposed to being stuck at a clog someplace.

Yeah, well, I don't need a transparent cyclone to tell me that material is, or
isn't, moving. I'm too busy watching the tool I'm working at to pay attention
to what the dust collector looks like. If it's full, or clogged, I figure it
out pretty quickly, when the sawdust starts pouring out of the bandsaw, or the
chips begin to fly out the front of the planer.

Plus it looks real cool.

It looks to me like the buyer supplies his own chip bin.

Yep. Where can I buy a transparent chip bin for my Oneida DC?

--
Regards,

Doug Miller

In article , "mp" wrote:
You can see that material is moving properly through the cyclone as
opposed to being stuck at a clog someplace.

Plus it looks real cool.

I'd imagine it's also quite a bit quieter than a comparable metal unit.

I dunno... I have a metal-bodied cyclone (Oneida 1.5HP), and it seems to me
that most of the noise that it produces is due to large volumes of air moving
at fairly high speed. IOW, it sounds more like wind than like a machine.

In any event, I don't think the noise level from my dust collector is
particularly relevant: the TS, RAS, planer, and routers, at least, make a
*lot* more noise than the DC, so I'm wearing hearing protection all the time
anyway.

--
Regards,

EBay hack Don Foreman Metalworking 59 March 23rd 05 02:32 AM
Furniture design vintage carpentry [email protected] UK diy 2 June 1st 04 11:35 PM
WARNING ! New ebay email scam ! Or should I say newest version of an old one Puff Griffis Woodturning 0 February 8th 04 02:22 AM
WARNING - PHONEY EBAY E-MAIL T. Woodworking 19 January 3rd 04 06:35 PM
eBay Scam Marv Soloff Metalworking 5 December 31st 03 01:16 PM