Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Kevin O`Brien

Default Beginning woodwork

Hi,

I am a complete novice to woodwork and wondered if there were any books,
videos, dvds or websites you could recommend.

I am interested in furniture making and toys.

I have a week long carpentry course starting soon and would like a head
start.

Any recommendations most welcome.

Thanks

finishing woodwork rile Home Repair 6 February 17th 05 03:58 PM
Painting the woodwork Stephen UK diy 4 February 3rd 05 02:02 PM
Painting woodwork - best practice? andrewpreece UK diy 5 November 19th 04 04:12 PM
Protecting woodwork when it's too cold to paint Glenn Ammons Home Repair 8 October 22nd 04 05:10 PM
Woodwork paint removal - Metabo LF714s any good - other suggestions Eric the Red UK diy 0 August 20th 03 07:00 PM