David E. Penner

Default TS belt size?

I'm upgrading my Delta contractor saw drive belt to a power twist. To size
it properly I need to know the original belt cross-section (0/3L, A/4L,
B/5L, or C). However, my parts diagram doesn't indicate the type of belt.
So, if someone knows the type of belt, would you please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

David
Duane Bozarth

"David E. Penner" wrote:
The belt has a delta marking only. Nothing
that indicates cross-section like you typically find on a v-belt.

So measure it...I't bet it's 1/2" B, but that's easily enough to
determine...if nothing else take it to the auto-supply house (one that
has somebody that knows something other than looking in the catalog and
have them size it)...