Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
j.duprie

Default Beismeyer fence question

hi folks...
I've got a beismeyer commercial fence on my unisaw, and I need to upgrade to
a longer rail set. The current setup is a 50" right of blade system, but
changes in the type of work I do are forcing me to more large panels and
sheet goods, so I want ot upgrade to a 96 right of fence system. Does anyone
know where to get the rail set? I;ve talked to Delta, and they don't stock
them. I keep seeing them listed in the the delta catalogue as an option, but
can't seemt o find anyone that actually knows anything about them....

Help?

--thanks
-_JD