Kevin

Default Max 3 years to $3M :: No Joke!

A Brilliant Combination just hit the Net for the First Time Ever!

A genuine Dot Com Millionaire is now actively involved in wealth creation for the normal internet user...

Sit back and watch you money work, and/or
Get actively involved and make wonderful commission
Mail me at for more information on this sensational deal!

Finest Regards
Kevin

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050202023142L6b4BwU4

LRod

MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050202023142L6b4BwU4

Do you spell irony and chutzpah the same way?

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

A tuesday joke Wayne Woodworking 2 January 25th 05 05:30 PM
Slightly OT (joke, involves tools) Chris Richmond - MD6-FDC ~ Woodworking 1 April 24th 04 01:26 AM
OT-Blond Joke Gunner Metalworking 15 December 7th 03 09:27 PM
gas boiler thermocouple Stoney UK diy 56 October 20th 03 09:02 PM