DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Max 3 years to $3M :: No Joke! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/94003-max-3-years-%243m-no-joke.html)

Kevin March 7th 05 10:49 AM

Max 3 years to $3M :: No Joke!

A Brilliant Combination just hit the Net for the First Time Ever!

A genuine Dot Com Millionaire is now actively involved in wealth creation for the normal internet user...

Sit back and watch you money work, and/or
Get actively involved and make wonderful commission
Mail me at for more information on this sensational deal!

Finest Regards
Kevin

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050202023142L6b4BwU4

LRod March 7th 05 01:45 PM

MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050202023142L6b4BwU4

Do you spell irony and chutzpah the same way?

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net