HMFIC@1369

Default Looking for Lumber Yard North Eastern NJ that carries cabinet grade Maple?

or even online specifically in sizes 1" x 13", 1" x 20" in 8' lengths.

Rumpty

Sounds like you should use a maple ply.

--

Rumpty

"HMFIC@1369" wrote in message
or even online specifically in sizes 1" x 13", 1" x 20" in 8' lengths.

Joe

Bahr in Cedar Grove / Verona?

--

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com
Northern, NJ

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

Have unwanted music CDs or DVDs of any type? I can use them for our
charity. eMail me privately for details. Donation receipts available.

Know someone with a motorcycle in the NY Metro area?
http://host.mynocdns.com/mailman/lis...rides_yunx.com

"HMFIC@1369" wrote in message
or even online specifically in sizes 1" x 13", 1" x 20" in 8' lengths.

Lew Hodgett

Subject

You are looking in the wrong place.

Try finding an industrial plywood distributor.

Totally different businesses.

Like the sign at the diner says, "We don't cash checks and the bank
doesn't serve hamburgers".

Lew

NJTrout

Not positive, but you should call Jefferson Lumber in Morris County. I
know they carry maple, just not sure of what selection they have.

NJTrout NW NJ

tiredofspam

Try this guy, maple, cherry, walnut. Good guy, good prices, nice wood.

Timber Brook
908-637-6200
475 Mt Bethal Rd.
Oxford, NJ

HMFIC@1369 wrote:
or even online specifically in sizes 1" x 13", 1" x 20" in 8' lengths.

Mark Howell

"HMFIC@1369" wrote in message
or even online specifically in sizes 1" x 13", 1" x 20" in 8' lengths.

13" and 20" *widths*? Is warp in your design criteria?

Rumpty

If you use solid you are asking for trouble in such a wide panel. I would
use ply for the doors and glue on solid strips to the edges, this is done
all the time. For the top and bottom of the door a simple iron on strip is
all that is required.

What ever method you use, you must seal/finish with equal coats of finish on
all sides to prevent movement.

I doubt you are going to find the widths you require, but will probably end
up gluing up panels.

Try these guys:

Blue Ridge Lumber
120 Liberty Street, Hackettstown, NJ 07840

Orr's Sawmill
Kennedy Rd, Hackettstown, NJ 07840

--

Rumpty

"HMFIC@1369" wrote in message
or even online specifically in sizes 1" x 13", 1" x 20" in 8' lengths.

HMFIC@1369

The doors I'll rip them to 4 in strips. I want to keep the pattern
consistent if I go simply 1 x 4 I can't maintain the pattern across the door
width. so the grain is more consistent easier to stain and keep a better
consistency

Thanks

"Mark Howell" wrote in message

"HMFIC@1369" wrote in message
or even online specifically in sizes 1" x 13", 1" x 20" in 8' lengths.

13" and 20" *widths*? Is warp in your design criteria?

HMFIC@1369

Thanks for Blue Ridge, I'm calling 84 Lumber and Chester Lumber too on
Monday!

"Rumpty" wrote in message
Sounds like you should use a maple ply.

--

Rumpty

Radial Arm Saw Forum:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/woodbutcher/start

"HMFIC@1369" wrote in message
or even online specifically in sizes 1" x 13", 1" x 20" in 8'

lengths.

HMFIC@1369

Is that up in OakRidge?
"NJTrout" wrote in message
ups.com...
Not positive, but you should call Jefferson Lumber in Morris County. I
know they carry maple, just not sure of what selection they have.

NJTrout NW NJ

NJTrout

Yeah, I beleive it is on Oak Ridge section of Jefferson Twsp. off of
Rt 23.

NJTrout