J T

Default HAPPY CLAM

http://www.motherearthnews.com/arc/2900/

It's a free plan, it's made with wood, don't bitch.

JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold

Dan Valleskey

I won't bitch, JOAT. Never, at you.

It is a stupid looking little boat, though, ain't it??

-Dan V.

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 22:08:00 -0500, (J T)
wrote:

http://www.motherearthnews.com/arc/2900/

It's a free plan, it's made with wood, don't bitch.

J T

Wed, Mar 2, 2005, 11:07pm valleskey at comcast dot net (Dan=A0Valleskey)
claims:
I won't bitch, JOAT. Never, at you.
It is a stupid looking little boat, though, ain't it??

Yeah, sure, right. LOL

As a boat, I think it's very stupid looking, especially with that
paint job. But, as a car top carrier, it's not bad.

JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold

Upscale

"J T" wrote in message
As a boat, I think it's very stupid looking, especially with that
paint job. But, as a car top carrier, it's not bad.

I'm just wondering how many low level tree branches one might clip when
taking it up to the lake to try out.

J T

Thu, Mar 3, 2005, 11:14pm (EST+5) (Phisherman) admits:
I've seen a fold up bicycle, but this is a first for a fold up boat.
snip

Check out the way it "should" be done.
http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/fs.htm

JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold

Happy Annibirthdaversarytine's Day Silvan Woodworking 6 February 13th 05 05:51 AM
Happy New Year!!! charlie b Woodworking 2 December 31st 04 08:57 PM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Searcher Woodworking 7 November 27th 04 09:37 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR IMM UK diy 5 January 1st 04 04:27 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR & THANK YOU !! Ron A Woodworking 4 January 1st 04 06:58 AM