DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   HAPPY CLAM (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/93472-happy-clam.html)

J T March 3rd 05 03:08 AM

HAPPY CLAM

http://www.motherearthnews.com/arc/2900/

It's a free plan, it's made with wood, don't bitch.

JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold

Dan Valleskey March 3rd 05 04:07 AM

I won't bitch, JOAT. Never, at you.

It is a stupid looking little boat, though, ain't it??

-Dan V.

J T March 3rd 05 06:42 AM

Wed, Mar 2, 2005, 11:07pm valleskey at comcast dot net (Dan=A0Valleskey)
claims:
I won't bitch, JOAT. Never, at you.
It is a stupid looking little boat, though, ain't it??

Yeah, sure, right. LOL

As a boat, I think it's very stupid looking, especially with that
paint job. But, as a car top carrier, it's not bad.

Upscale March 3rd 05 10:55 AM

"J T" wrote in message
As a boat, I think it's very stupid looking, especially with that
paint job. But, as a car top carrier, it's not bad.

I'm just wondering how many low level tree branches one might clip when
taking it up to the lake to try out.

J T March 4th 05 02:49 AM

Thu, Mar 3, 2005, 11:14pm (EST+5) (Phisherman) admits:
I've seen a fold up bicycle, but this is a first for a fold up boat.
snip

Check out the way it "should" be done.
http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/fs.htm