Ron A

Default HAPPY NEW YEAR & THANK YOU !!

To all that have answered my many questions during this past year. THANK
YOU for your advice and guidance. You have saved me from making some
expensive (both time and $$) mistakes. It has been quite enjoyable to read
and learn from the many questions and answers others on the wreck have
posted.

May your New Year be filled with health and happiness. Happy New Year
!!!!!
Ron A

Geoff Beale

"Ron A" wrote in message
nk.net...
To all that have answered my many questions during this past year.

THANK
YOU for your advice and guidance.

(Snip)

.........and from me --- Thanks for providing answers to all the
questions I didn't have to ask!
--
Geoff Beale
Remove digit to email

Jerry Gilreath

Also, same from me. Mahalo to all. And Hauoli Makahiki Hou!!!

--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
Homer Simpson
"Geoff Beale" wrote in message
"Ron A" wrote in message
nk.net...
To all that have answered my many questions during this past year.

THANK
YOU for your advice and guidance.

(Snip)

........and from me --- Thanks for providing answers to all the
questions I didn't have to ask!
--
Geoff Beale
Remove digit to email

Dave Balderstone

In article 5VLIb.700750$HS4.5025450@attbi_s01, Jerry Gilreath
wrote:

Also, same from me. Mahalo to all. And Hauoli Makahiki Hou!!!

And from Canada:

Happy New Year, eh?

djb

--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

HAPPY NEW YEAR IMM UK diy 5 January 1st 04 04:27 PM
OT- Did the Prez lie about WMD? Gunner Metalworking 127 December 18th 03 01:36 PM