Rob V

Default Finally - the answer to "Does any have plans for....."

This should be the standard response for any subject that contains the
phrase - "Does any have plans for....."

http://www.just****inggoogleit.com/

Too damn funny!!

Thanks,
Rob

You can reply to me at
r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m
(remove the _ to get the address)

Doug Miller

In article , "Rob V" wrote:
This should be the standard response for any subject that contains the
phrase - "Does any have plans for....."

http://www.just****inggoogleit.com/

ROTFLMAO!! Thanks!

--
Regards,

Lenny

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 07:04:16 GMT, "Rob V" wrote:

This should be the standard response for any subject that contains the
phrase - "Does any have plans for....."

http://www.just****inggoogleit.com/

Too damn funny!!

Thanks,
Rob

You can reply to me at
r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m
(remove the _ to get the address)

Ok Rob, I went there .... Now what do I do?

Just kidding !
=0 )

Lenny
Joe Wells

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:27:18 -0500, Gary wrote:

Too funny, but where's the Easter Egg? G

Joe Wells