RESPITE95

Default Plans for the Hemingway chair?

Does anyone know of building plans for a "Hemingway" chair as seen at
www.laneventure.com? Actually these chairs were originally built out of single
wide boards that are hard to come by these days. I have seen the plans for sale
in the past, but can not find them now. Actually I am sure the chair has some
other name, not an Adirondack chair, but similar to it in many ways. Any help,
I would be greatful. Why do I want to build such an odd looking chair you ask?
Well, let me briefly explain,that each year a local chairty has a "chair-ity"
auction to raise funds for their programs, and each year about 30 or 40 folks
build some unusual type of chair and donate it to be sold to raise money for
the chairty, this year I plan to build a "Hemingway" chair. Last year I built
a Welsh Stick Windsor that sold for $600 and the year before an Adirondack that
sold for $1050. Now you know why I am looking for these plans. I can build it
without the plans, but I don't like to reinvent the wheel if I don't have to.
Thanks, GCS
Edwin Pawlowski

"RESPITE95" wrote in message
Does anyone know of building plans for a "Hemingway" chair as seen at
www.laneventure.com? Actually these chairs were originally built out of
single
wide boards that are hard to come by these days.

They show 11 chairs under Hemingway. None look to be a single board. Maybe
a better link would help.

seeking chair plans 1850's to 1870's Sandy Barrie Woodworking 0 June 7th 04 08:35 AM
Folding Deck Chair Plans Greg Woodworking 0 January 21st 04 07:42 AM
Chair Plans Dale Krech Woodworking 1 September 30th 03 03:39 PM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 04:57 AM
gliding rocker chair plans yobosaeyo Woodworking 0 August 7th 03 11:36 PM