Default Dowel Pro Jig question

I bought a Wolfcraft Dowel Pro Kit and it works great, but I lost the
directions and am wondering how do you use the inserts for the dowel sizes
other than what came installed in the center hole? There doesn't seem to be
a way to line up the other sizes so they are in line. Do you need to knock
the other guides out of their holes to use them in the center hole or...?
Sorry to sound dumb, but I just can't figure this thing out by looking at
it, and I didn't want to go hammering away on a precision piece if I don't
have to. Maybe I should have bought a better unit?

Tony

Mark

T wrote:
I bought a Wolfcraft Dowel Pro Kit and it works great, but I lost the
directions and am wondering how do you use the inserts for the dowel
sizes other than what came installed in the center hole? There
doesn't seem to be a way to line up the other sizes so they are in
line. Do you need to knock the other guides out of their holes to use
them in the center hole or...? Sorry to sound dumb, but I just can't
figure this thing out by looking at it, and I didn't want to go
hammering away on a precision piece if I don't have to. Maybe I
should have bought a better unit?

Tony

http://www.wolfcraft.com/pdf/3751-dowelprokit.pdf

That do ya?

Mark.

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Wooden Dowel Rod People Question Skip Summer Woodworking 6 November 15th 04 06:57 PM
Plumbing Question Jeff UK diy 4 December 1st 03 01:49 PM
Question????? Sir Edgar Woodworking 8 July 20th 03 05:22 PM
When Is A Half Inch Dowel Not A Half Inch Dowel? Kevin Preston Woodworking 0 July 20th 03 02:42 PM