Raymond Eade

Default DVD version of woodworking magazine

Has anyone had experience with a site called Woodworking at Home (link:
www.woodworkingathome.com). They put out a dvd version of a woodworking
magazine. I would like to know what your thoughts are on it. Thankyou in
advance.

Mike Richardson

I have every edition - and use/reuse all the time. If you are relatively
new to woodworking, the ability to SEE things done in detail, and also all
the drawings are provided is well worth the money and time. Every edition
has taught me heaps, and I have been very pleased all round.

Even in Australia!

Mike
"Raymond Eade" wrote in message
ink.net...
Has anyone had experience with a site called Woodworking at Home (link:
www.woodworkingathome.com). They put out a dvd version of a woodworking
magazine. I would like to know what your thoughts are on it. Thankyou in
advance.

Woodcrafter

Has anyone had experience with a site called Woodworking at Home (link:
www.woodworkingathome.com). They put out a dvd version of a woodworking
magazine. I would like to know what your thoughts are on it. Thankyou in
advance.

I have written a review on this DVD magazine:
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/rev...kingathome.htm

Hope that helps!

--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski
Editor,
Online Tool Reviews
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Over 70 woodworking product reviews online!
Latest 6 Reviews:
- Incra V27 Miter Gauge
- GMC BJ110 Biscuit Joiner
- Karcher NT361 Dust Extractor
- Ozito Electronic Ear Muffs
- Festool TDK Cordless Drills
- Jorgensen Cabinet Master Clamps

Steve Knight

I got to see it and it looks good. not much info for me so I doubt I would get
it. but if I did normal woodworking I would someone though I should see about
getting planes in there info on planes any idea's?

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

Lobby Dosser

Steve Knight wrote:

I got to see it and it looks good. not much info for me so I doubt I
would get it. but if I did normal woodworking I would someone though I
should see about getting planes in there info on planes any idea's?

Try contacting them to see if they want to do a 'factory' tour. IIRC,
they've done a few of those.
patrick conroy

"Raymond Eade" wrote in message
ink.net...

www.woodworkingathome.com). They put out a dvd version of a woodworking
magazine. I would like to know what your thoughts are on it. Thankyou in

I have about a half-dozen. I don't subscribe, instead I pick up an edition
that interests me at Rockler from time to time. All in all, I like them. For
those of us who are visual learners, it's a nice way to learn some things.

Sure has been interesting to see his shop equipment progress.

Raymond Eade wrote:
Has anyone had experience with a site called Woodworking at Home

(link:
www.woodworkingathome.com). They put out a dvd version of a

woodworking
magazine. I would like to know what your thoughts are on it. Thankyou

in
advance.

I'm a happy subscriber for a year. I like it and it's less filling on
the shelves that is (takes up very little space compared to woodworking
mags). No ads Yet!!! Just new products review. It's expensive but you
get how to on video for projects. I just drool on the CNC machine they
built and are upgrading. Also I noticed their shop is soooooo clean I'm
jealous.

Steve Knight

I have about a half-dozen. I don't subscribe, instead I pick up an edition
that interests me at Rockler from time to time. All in all, I like them. For
those of us who are visual learners, it's a nice way to learn some things.

Sure has been interesting to see his shop equipment progress.

he need some help on his dc. using tee's and such (G)

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

FA: Woodworking magazine back issues Buddy Matlosz Woodturning 0 February 15th 05 11:24 PM
FA: Woodworking magazine back issues Buddy Matlosz Home Repair 0 February 15th 05 11:24 PM
New Woodworking Magazine? John E. Flatley, Jr. Woodworking 26 February 8th 04 03:44 PM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
New Woodworking Magazine... JackChatfield Woodworking 13 October 1st 03 06:35 AM