Abe Normranson

Default Among The Most Annoying Off Topic Posters On Rec.Norm

From: Dave Hinz
From: "Todd Fatheree"
From: (Doug Miller)
From: "Fletis Humplebacker" !

honestly, Abe

plaid wooddoctor and bon vivant
Jules

Agreed, we will plonk them all.

From: Dave Hinz
From: "Todd Fatheree"
From: (Doug Miller)
From: "Fletis Humplebacker" !

honestly, Abe

plaid wooddoctor and bon vivant

Dave in Fairfax

"Norman D. Crow" wrote:
DAGS shows 7 messages on 2/15 & 2/18.
Conclusion = TROLL

Ayup.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
Unisaw A100

Norman D. Crow wrote:
Your point? And you couldn't label your post OT? All this observation and
statement from one who has *apparently* been around the wRECk for all of 3
or 4 days? DAGS shows 7 messages on 2/15 & 2/18.

My guess is it's a nom de plume for a long time
listener/frequent guest/someone who wants to call attention
to it but doesn't want to suffer from it.

Conclusion = TROLL

Yahbut, the list is factual, though incomplete.

Me? I prefer the blank reply.

UA100

Tom Watson

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:59:52 -0500, Abe Normranson

From: Dave Hinz
From: "Todd Fatheree"
From: (Doug Miller)
From: "Fletis Humplebacker" !

honestly, Abe

plaid wooddoctor and bon vivant

Good list.

Too short.

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 (webpage)
Swingman

"Doug Miller" wrote in message

Odd, isn't it, that it omits several people from the left end of the

political
spectrum whose total number of ON-topic posts can be counted on one's
fingers....

Just where the hell is O' Reilly when you need him? "And now, for the "Most
Ridiculous Item" segment of the program ...."

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04

Dave in Fairfax

Doug Miller wrote:
Odd, isn't it, that it omits several people from the left end of the political
spectrum whose total number of ON-topic posts can be counted on one's
fingers....

Don't take the bait, Doug. (I)gnore thread is easy to use if the
OT isn't enough of a clue. Everybody has hot buttons to push, the
politics lately has just gotten everybody upset, here and in the
real world.

Dave in Fairfax (just to the right of Attilla)

Tom Watson wrote:
On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:59:52 -0500, Abe Normranson

Too short.

Agreed. I suspect I should feel insulted.

--

FF

Robatoy

In article ,