DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Among The Most Annoying Off Topic Posters On Rec.Norm (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/91808-among-most-annoying-off-topic-posters-rec-norm.html)

Abe Normranson February 18th 05 11:59 PM

Among The Most Annoying Off Topic Posters On Rec.Norm

From: Dave Hinz
From: "Todd Fatheree"
From: (Doug Miller)
From: "Fletis Humplebacker" !

honestly, Abe

plaid wooddoctor and bon vivant

Jules February 19th 05 12:10 AM

Agreed, we will plonk them all.

From: Dave Hinz
From: "Todd Fatheree"
From: (Doug Miller)
From: "Fletis Humplebacker" !

Norman D. Crow February 19th 05 12:47 AM

news:1108771127.616bcd32446540c2054c8bfef7bf69df@t eranews...
From: Dave Hinz
From: "Todd Fatheree"
From: (Doug Miller)
From: "Fletis Humplebacker" !

Your point? And you couldn't label your post OT? All this observation and
statement from one who has *apparently* been around the wRECk for all of 3
or 4 days? DAGS shows 7 messages on 2/15 & 2/18.

Conclusion = TROLL

--
Nahmie
Those on the cutting edge bleed a lot.

Dave in Fairfax February 19th 05 01:52 AM

"Norman D. Crow" wrote:
DAGS shows 7 messages on 2/15 & 2/18.
Conclusion = TROLL

Ayup.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

Unisaw A100 February 19th 05 12:28 PM

Norman D. Crow wrote:
Your point? And you couldn't label your post OT? All this observation and
statement from one who has *apparently* been around the wRECk for all of 3
or 4 days? DAGS shows 7 messages on 2/15 & 2/18.

My guess is it's a nom de plume for a long time
listener/frequent guest/someone who wants to call attention
to it but doesn't want to suffer from it.

Conclusion = TROLL

Yahbut, the list is factual, though incomplete.

Me? I prefer the blank reply.

UA100

Fletis Humplebacker February 19th 05 12:57 PM

"Abe Normranson"

From: Dave Hinz
From: "Todd Fatheree"
From: (Doug Miller)
From: "Fletis Humplebacker" !

honestly, Abe

plaid wooddoctor and bon vivant

I've made just a few posts here so by "most annoying" you
must mean the ones you most disagree with. Is honesty
that hard to come by?

Tom Watson February 19th 05 03:59 PM

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:59:52 -0500, Abe Normranson

From: Dave Hinz
From: "Todd Fatheree"
From: (Doug Miller)
From: "Fletis Humplebacker" !

honestly, Abe

plaid wooddoctor and bon vivant

Good list.

Too short.

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 (webpage)

Doug Miller February 19th 05 04:31 PM

From: Dave Hinz
From: "Todd Fatheree"
From: (Doug Miller)
From: "Fletis Humplebacker" !

Good list.

Too short.

Odd, isn't it, that it omits several people from the left end of the political
spectrum whose total number of ON-topic posts can be counted on one's
fingers....

--
Regards,

Swingman February 19th 05 06:19 PM

"Doug Miller" wrote in message

Odd, isn't it, that it omits several people from the left end of the

political
spectrum whose total number of ON-topic posts can be counted on one's
fingers....

Just where the hell is O' Reilly when you need him? "And now, for the "Most
Ridiculous Item" segment of the program ...." :)

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04

Dave in Fairfax February 19th 05 08:01 PM

Doug Miller wrote:
Odd, isn't it, that it omits several people from the left end of the political
spectrum whose total number of ON-topic posts can be counted on one's
fingers....

Don't take the bait, Doug. (I)gnore thread is easy to use if the
OT isn't enough of a clue. Everybody has hot buttons to push, the
politics lately has just gotten everybody upset, here and in the
real world.

Dave in Fairfax (just to the right of Attilla)

[email protected] February 19th 05 08:08 PM

Tom Watson wrote:
On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:59:52 -0500, Abe Normranson

Too short.

Agreed. I suspect I should feel insulted.

--

FF

Robatoy February 20th 05 05:42 PM

In article ,
Unisaw A100 wrote:

Me? I prefer the blank reply.

UA100

Ohhhh.. you do that on purpose.....

Dave Hinz February 21st 05 06:36 PM

"Abe Normranson"

From: Dave Hinz
From: "Todd Fatheree"
From: (Doug Miller)
From: "Fletis Humplebacker" !

honestly, Abe

plaid wooddoctor and bon vivant

I've made just a few posts here so by "most annoying" you
must mean the ones you most disagree with. Is honesty
that hard to come by?

It's interesting to note that this happened to show up just as
I was pointing out a particular person's hyprocacy in participating
in threads that he himself complains about. Coincidence? Perhaps.