Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Queen Anne Table Legs

Does anyone have advice on how I'd go about making the legs pictured
he

http://www.furnitureontheweb.com/NoF.../093215nf.html

I haven't figured out how to make the crown at the top of the leg.

Where to buy folding adjustable table legs for my outfeed table Dick Snyder Woodworking 10 December 16th 04 09:25 AM
Where to Find/Make Adjustable Table Legs? Jay Chan Woodworking 9 August 30th 04 02:42 AM
If glue is stronger than the wood, do you need to use screws when attaching legs to a table? YJJim Woodworking 3 December 18th 03 03:29 PM
Iron Coffee Table Legs E Woodworking 1 August 30th 03 07:14 PM
Ideas for kitchen table legs? UTRECHT Woodworking 5 August 27th 03 01:48 AM