Abe Norman

Default what krenov taught ME

http://members.tripod.com/hamrcrafts/duckfamily.html

J T

Mon, Feb 14, 2005, 6:18pm (Abe=A0Norman) unabashadly
claims that Krenov taught him:
http://members.tripod.com/hamrcrafts/duckfamily.html

Pukey yard duck spam?

JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold

Leon

"J T" wrote in message
Mon, Feb 14, 2005, 6:18pm (Abe Norman) unabashadly
claims that Krenov taught him:
http://members.tripod.com/hamrcrafts/duckfamily.html

Pukey yard duck spam?

I smelled so I did not even bite this time. :~)

Patriarch

Abe Norman wrote in
news:1108423025.5b01096e51af844bcab5339951bd62be@t eranews:

http://members.tripod.com/hamrcrafts/duckfamily.html

That must have been James' less talented brother, John...

Unquestionably Confused

Abe Norman wrote:
http://members.tripod.com/hamrcrafts/duckfamily.html

Hah! ROTFLMAO!

Joe Bleau

Abe,

I think you've been reading too many of those comic books you are
spamming alone with your duckeys.

Joe
Marc Wolfe

"Leon" wrote in message
news

"J T" wrote in message
Mon, Feb 14, 2005, 6:18pm (Abe Norman) unabashadly
claims that Krenov taught him:
http://members.tripod.com/hamrcrafts/duckfamily.html

Pukey yard duck spam?

I smelled so I did not even bite this time. :~)

Relled. The word is relled.

Bonus points for whoever identifies the reference first.

Marc

Allen Windhorn

"Marc Wolfe" writes:

"Leon" wrote in message
news

Pukey yard duck spam?

I smelled so I did not even bite this time. :~)

Relled. The word is relled.

Bonus points for whoever identifies the reference first.

James Schmitz, "Witches of Karres" of which there is a new sequel
"Warlock of Karres" out by Mercedes Lackey and someone else. It
captures the flavor of the original almost perfectly except that it is
NOT FUNNY AT ALL! I don't know how this is possible. I liked it
anyway.

Regards,
Allen
--
Allen Windhorn (507) 345-2782 FAX (507) 345-2805
Kato Engineering (Though I do not speak for Kato)