DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   what krenov taught ME (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/91222-what-krenov-taught-me.html)

Abe Norman February 14th 05 11:18 PM

what krenov taught ME

http://members.tripod.com/hamrcrafts/duckfamily.html

J T February 14th 05 11:36 PM

Mon, Feb 14, 2005, 6:18pm (Abe=A0Norman) unabashadly
claims that Krenov taught him:
http://members.tripod.com/hamrcrafts/duckfamily.html

Pukey yard duck spam?

JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold

Leon February 14th 05 11:59 PM

"J T" wrote in message
Mon, Feb 14, 2005, 6:18pm (Abe Norman) unabashadly
claims that Krenov taught him:
http://members.tripod.com/hamrcrafts/duckfamily.html

Pukey yard duck spam?

I smelled so I did not even bite this time. :~)

Patriarch February 15th 05 03:08 AM

Abe Norman wrote in
news:1108423025.5b01096e51af844bcab5339951bd62be@t eranews:

http://members.tripod.com/hamrcrafts/duckfamily.html

That must have been James' less talented brother, John...

Unquestionably Confused February 15th 05 03:59 AM

Abe Norman wrote:
http://members.tripod.com/hamrcrafts/duckfamily.html

Hah! ROTFLMAO!

Joe Bleau February 15th 05 04:13 AM

Abe,

I think you've been reading too many of those comic books you are
spamming alone with your duckeys.

Joe

Marc Wolfe February 15th 05 02:49 PM

"Leon" wrote in message
m...

"J T" wrote in message
Mon, Feb 14, 2005, 6:18pm (Abe Norman) unabashadly
claims that Krenov taught him:
http://members.tripod.com/hamrcrafts/duckfamily.html

Pukey yard duck spam?

I smelled so I did not even bite this time. :~)

Relled. The word is relled.

Bonus points for whoever identifies the reference first. ;)

Marc

Allen Windhorn February 15th 05 10:37 PM

"Marc Wolfe" writes:

"Leon" wrote in message
m...

Pukey yard duck spam?

I smelled so I did not even bite this time. :~)

Relled. The word is relled.

Bonus points for whoever identifies the reference first. ;)

James Schmitz, "Witches of Karres" of which there is a new sequel
"Warlock of Karres" out by Mercedes Lackey and someone else. It
captures the flavor of the original almost perfectly except that it is
NOT FUNNY AT ALL! I don't know how this is possible. I liked it
anyway.

Regards,
Allen
--
Allen Windhorn (507) 345-2782 FAX (507) 345-2805
Kato Engineering (Though I do not speak for Kato)