Joseph Smith

Default HF 18 GAUGE, 3/8'' TO 2'' AIR BRAD NAILER

Got an email from HF today. It is currently on sale
for $19.99 again. Its been a while since I've seen it at
this price.
Its not fancy, but I've been very satisfied with mine for the
past two years (and I haven't treated it with any TLC).

igor

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 22:00:25 GMT, "Joseph Smith" wrote:

Got an email from HF today. It is currently on sale
for $19.99 again. Its been a while since I've seen it at
this price.
Its not fancy, but I've been very satisfied with mine for the
past two years (and I haven't treated it with any TLC).

I bought that nailer a couple of years ago. I was surprised to see it
arrive with a spare part -- don't know what it is called but it has a flat
disk at one end that serves as a piston w/ gasket and mounted to the middle
of it is a thin piece of metal that actually forces out the brad. I've
probably fired about 300 brads, and after about 200 or so that spare part
came in handy when the thin piece of metal broke. I would say that for $20
it is a good deal, but no better than that. YMMV. -- Igor
mac davis

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 00:20:27 GMT, igor wrote:

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 22:00:25 GMT, "Joseph Smith" wrote:

Got an email from HF today. It is currently on sale
for $19.99 again. Its been a while since I've seen it at
this price.
Its not fancy, but I've been very satisfied with mine for the
past two years (and I haven't treated it with any TLC).

I bought that nailer a couple of years ago. I was surprised to see it
arrive with a spare part -- don't know what it is called but it has a flat
disk at one end that serves as a piston w/ gasket and mounted to the middle
of it is a thin piece of metal that actually forces out the brad. I've
probably fired about 300 brads, and after about 200 or so that spare part
came in handy when the thin piece of metal broke. I would say that for $20
it is a good deal, but no better than that. YMMV. -- Igor

I think that's the spare driver assembly, that actually drives the brad...
I have 3 of these HF nailers now and love em..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
patrick conroy

"Joseph Smith" wrote in message

Its not fancy, but I've been very satisfied with mine for the
past two years (and I haven't treated it with any TLC).

Ditto on the 46309. It's a good one.