Default Yet another MDF thread

I know the general topic of MDF has been pretty much beaten into the
ground (I think I've read just about every post on MDF in this forum
and elsewhere and there is a wealth of info), but I was hoping to get
lucky here. Due to sensitivities, I am desperately looking for
no-formaldehyde MDF (or even low) in SE PA (or surrounding
area/states). Specifically I am trying to find Medite II. I have
tried the manufacturer and all they can tell me is who the distributors
are. None of the distributors are anywhere close to my area and have
no sellers even within a very large driving distance. Many of my
attempts to work with local lumberyards in my area have been rebuffed
with "MDF is MDF" and even a lot of "We don't control who's MDF we sell
- today we might sell X, next week Y"). So before I go hit the big
box and just buy Temple Inland Northern Gold (HD) or standard GP
(Lowes) any thoughts?