Jim Warman

Default GUY MACON has NO COLLEGE EDUCATION (guymacon, pseudo-engineer)

I have no idea who Guy Whosis is... I have no idea who robert whatever
is.... I have altered your post to demonstrate how childish it is and have
even included the address from your headers as the same kind of spam bait
you have offered up.

If you have a beef, speak up, say your piece, offer your PROOF. And,
ferkrisakes, stop crossposting.

" wrote in
message oups.com...
robert.mcclenon

robert.mcclenon has NO COLLEGE EDUCATION and NO COLLEGE DEGREE. That is so
sad for a person who fancies himself as an electrical engineer. He even
admits on his online resume that he will accept a lower salary because
of his lack of a proper education.

robert.mcclenon learned electronics from one of those home study
do-it-yourself kits that you see on TV.

robert.mcclenon is not a real engineer.

View his picture here---

http://guymacon.com/IMAGE/GUY256.JPG

You can see that he is extremely overweight, does not shave, and he is
known to have seriously bad body odor. He drinks and smokes
excessively. Who else but a loser would use the kind of shameless
self-promotion as robert.mcclenon does?