Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Rotary Saw Recommendation?

Looking for a brand and model recommendation on a rotary saw. I was
shopping for a jigsaw but the rotary saws have caught my eye. They
appear to be much easier for cutting curved shapes and I would assume
just as easy for straight cuts. I want one primarily for small
woodworking projects and I plan on finishing a basement and garage soon
so will likely use on sheetrock for outlet box cutouts. Any info,
opinions or recommendation would be appreciated!

-Mark