Barry Kwasny

Default Where to get a Yorkcraft Tenoning jig?

Hi,
Just saw the current Fine Woodworking issue and their comparison listing
of tenon jigs for table saws. I think I would be interested in the
Yorkcraft but cannot find any siteson the web that carry it. Any hints?
Barry

Edwin Pawlowski

"Barry Kwasny" wrote in message
Hi,
Just saw the current Fine Woodworking issue and their comparison
listing of tenon jigs for table saws. I think I would be interested in
the Yorkcraft but cannot find any siteson the web that carry it. Any
hints?
Barry

It took a little searching on their web page. It is under tablesaw
accessories. Looks amazingly like my Delta, only cheaper.

http://www.wilkemachinery.com/Online...ories&RecNum=0

Duane Bozarth

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"Barry Kwasny" wrote in message
Hi,
Just saw the current Fine Woodworking issue and their comparison
listing of tenon jigs for table saws. I think I would be interested in
the Yorkcraft but cannot find any siteson the web that carry it. Any
hints?
Barry

It took a little searching on their web page. It is under tablesaw
accessories. Looks amazingly like my Delta, only cheaper.

May be...FWW review of jointers last year said Yorktown and Delta came
from same Chinese factory...
Charlie Self

Barry Kwasny asks:

Just saw the current Fine Woodworking issue and their comparison listing
of tenon jigs for table saws. I think I would be interested in the
Yorkcraft but cannot find any siteson the web that carry it. Any hints?

Yorkcraft is Wilke Machinery's brand name. Correction. One of them.

http://www.wilkemachinery.com/OnlineCatalog.tpl

You'll probably have to ask for a print catalog. Latest update shown is 6/04.
Good company, good products (some are great), lousy work on the web site. Too
many companies, including the largest, don't bother to update regularly.

Charlie Self
"One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above
that which is expected." George W. Bush

Hank Gillette

In article ,
"Barry Kwasny" wrote:

Just saw the current Fine Woodworking issue and their comparison listing
of tenon jigs for table saws. I think I would be interested in the
Yorkcraft but cannot find any siteson the web that carry it. Any hints?

http://www.wilkemachinery.com/Online...?SearchDetail=
306147639611363&SearchData=tenon%20jig

--
Hank Gillette