Marc

Default Cider Stain Formula

Dear Group

I want to create a cider colored stain that I have seen with some maple
cabinets at Lowes and Home Depot. I like it color and transparency. I
have soured some woodworking stores and the internet looking for this
particular stain but I have not been able to find any. Does anyone here
know where I can purchase this stain color? If not, does anyone here
know of a formula and/or process to recreate this stain.
Thanks

Marcus