J T

Default INSPIRATION - Duck Silhouette

http://www.rjgantiques.com/decoys/11781.htm

This one is dedicated to Bob. I'm a bit confused about it, but it
was something to do with a workbench plan I posted, and him wanting more
ducks. Something like that anyway. So, this one is for him. Make
some, keep them around for 60 years or so, and they'll be worth a small
fortune. I'm not taking the time to look up any more of these, so if
you want more ducks, you're on your own.

JOAT
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.
- =A0Dale Carnegie

WoodchuckCanuck

Here's a duck decoy link
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5080/duck.htm

Remember Pukey duck, yard duck, etc. I was saying the link to the
workbench was a higher quality link.
Don't take me seriously. I appreciated the workbench link.

Bob

DUCK BOAT J T Woodworking 0 January 1st 05 06:19 AM
quack quack.help with duck calls dan cordes Woodworking 7 October 3rd 04 03:48 PM
Duct vs Gaffa vs Duck tape Michael D UK diy 2 September 4th 03 03:38 PM
Duck Seal rag Home Repair 3 August 11th 03 02:52 AM