rag

Default Duck Seal

Has anyone heard of or used Duck Seal?

Occasionally, after heavy rain, I have water flowing into my basement
through the electrical conduit that runs through my foundation and out to my
well and water pump. I know that this plastic pipe was damaged (and I
thought repaired) while pulling my oil tank from the ground a few years ago.
The plumber spliced the electrial wires with black shrink-tube. He probably
just taped the plastic conduit (pipe). Anyway, water will flow in through
the conduit (not between the conduit and my foundation wall).

The plumber suggested that I try Duck Seal. Any thoughts or
ideas/suggestions? Thanks.

-- RAG --

The Other Harry

[On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 13:59:30 GMT, "rag"
wrote:]

The plumber suggested that I try Duck Seal. Any thoughts or
ideas/suggestions?

Ducks are very difficult to seal. They **** all over the place,
and they **** constantly.

Geese are even worse. A goose turd is about the same size as
your average dog turd. You wouldn't want to have clean up after
a goose.

The Other Harry

[On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 18:18:51 GMT, wrote:]

Maybe they mean DUCK tape?

Where does one buy duck tape? A good brand.