Default Aligning mitre slot to table saw blade

My mitre slot is just slightly out of adjustment on my Powermatic 66.
Measuring accross the whole table with a dial indicator (with an
aluminum bar up against the blade) I'm seeing about .030 (almost 1/32")
deviation from parallel (narrower in the back). Using a dial gague is
pretty wobbly and I'm sure the aluminum bar isn't absolutely flat, but
I did repeated measurements with different bars and got the same
result. However, just using Powermatic's suggested method of measuring
with a combination square along the diameter of the blade (not the
whole table), there's barely any measurable deviation, maybe .005".

Is this worth loosening up the table and trying to true-up, knowing
that I'll probably make it worse and have to futz with it to try to get
right on?

Thanks,
Eric