Tom Watson

Default Note To JOAT: Astronauts Paint Their Tools Too

I were at the Franklin Institute today and saw a display of used
Astronaut's Tools. The damned hammer had orange paint on it. Of
course I immediately thought of JOAT.

They also showed a tool with a Borg joke on it.

Sorry for the picture quality. Only had the camera on the PDA, which
sucks.

Pix on ABPW.

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 (webpage)

TWS

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 16:51:51 -0500, Tom Watson
wrote:

I were at the Franklin Institute today and saw a display of used
Astronaut's Tools. The damned hammer had orange paint on it. Of
course I immediately thought of JOAT.

They also showed a tool with a Borg joke on it.

Sorry for the picture quality. Only had the camera on the PDA, which
sucks.

Pix on ABPW.

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 (webpage)

I have to wonder how splotches of orange paint got on the hammer. I
can imagine how this might happen in my shop but I wouldn't expect
'extra' puddles of paint lying around on any of the spacecraft.

TWS