Rob V

Default Shop Vac Stuff for sale - cheap

Qty - Desc - ( link ) - Price

4 - Two Piece 2 1/2" Extension Wands (
http://www.shopvac.com/dev/catalog/detail.asp?id=188 ) - $5.00 each
1- 3-Piece 1-1/4" Extension Wands (
http://www.shopvac.com/dev/catalog/detail.asp?id=184 ) - $5.00
4 - 6" Master Nozzle, 1-14" (
http://www.shopvac.com/dev/catalog/detail.asp?id=199 ) - $5.00 each
1 - 12" Deluxe Nozzle with Brush and Squeegee Inserts- 1 1/4" (
http://www.shopvac.com/dev/catalog/detail.asp?id=210 ) - $8.00
1 - 1 1/4" Heavy-Duty Floor Carpet Kit
(http://www.shopvac.com/dev/catalog/detail.asp?id=380) - $9.00

Whole lot for $50.00

Located in Raleigh NC (Shipping will be actual shipping costs from zip -
27526)

Thanks,
Rob

You can reply to me at
r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m
(remove the _ to get the address)

toller

4 - Two Piece 2 1/2" Extension Wands (
http://www.shopvac.com/dev/catalog/detail.asp?id=188 ) - $5.00 each

Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

Rob V

Curious - whats amazing?

"toller" wrote in message
4 - Two Piece 2 1/2" Extension Wands (
http://www.shopvac.com/dev/catalog/detail.asp?id=188 ) - $5.00 each

Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

toller

Curious - whats amazing?

That anyone would sell a shop vac extension wand on eBay. You are going to
pack and ship something for $5?

kaasie

toller wrote:
Curious - whats amazing?

That anyone would sell a shop vac extension wand on eBay. You are

going to
pack and ship something for $5?

It's amazing that some people can't read and still reply.

Rob V

Hmm - never mentioned ebay.
My hope is that someone on the wreck will buy the whole lot.
Or if someone in my neck of the woods wants to save a few bux - come by pick
it up - we can chew the chit for a bit - even have a beer.

Even if I have to ship it - it would be like 3.50 - for 8.50 total - still
cheaper than retail.
For the amount of knowledge that I have gotten from this group - yes - even
for 5 bux - Id pack it up for someone.
(they would have to pay the shipping tho!)

news