Default Allentown PA Woodcraft

Took a drive from central NJ to Allentown to check out the Woodcraft
that opened last week. Pretty much right off of I-78, and one of the
employees who used to work at the Woodworkers Warehouse before they
went belly up actually recognized me. Nice people. Since WW closed,
no real shopping available in my neck of the woods where you can buy
some shellac flakes, Timberwolf bandsaw blades and a Hock iron for your
#4 at the same store, so glad to have the new store although an hour's
drive for me. Just passing the word, no affiliation.

Mutt

#4 at the same store, so glad to have the new store although an hour's
drive for me. Just passing the word, no affiliation.

Mutt

Lehigh Street, head north three traffic lights, shopping center on your
right.

For more detailed directions, go to the Woodcraft website and navigate
to stores, then the PA stores, then Allentown.

Mutt.

Rumpty

Tanks!

--

Rumpty

wrote in message
oups.com...
Lehigh Street, head north three traffic lights, shopping center on your
right.

For more detailed directions, go to the Woodcraft website and navigate
to stores, then the PA stores, then Allentown.

Mutt.

Woodcraft store in Woodridge, IL? PC Gameplayer Woodworking 2 October 12th 04 01:42 PM
WOODCRAFT SALE WARRENRN1 Woodworking 14 February 20th 04 06:25 PM
Woodcraft router bits YJJim Woodworking 2 December 17th 03 05:38 AM
woodcraft router bits Eric Yancey Woodworking 11 December 4th 03 09:51 PM
Woodcraft in Atlanta Information Chris Hackett Woodworking 2 July 20th 03 01:21 AM