The Patt's

Default Bosch 4000 table saw

I have been reading reviews on table saws and this model (Bosch 4000) comes
up all the time?

Whats up with this model? Is it just hyp..?

I'm in the market for a table saw.

Dick Snyder

I have had a Bosch 4000 for a year now (got it last year from Santa). I have
been quite happy with it. Yes, you can buy a better saw for more $$'s but
for the price it has been all I have needed.

"The Patt's" wrote in message
I have been reading reviews on table saws and this model (Bosch 4000) comes
up all the time?

Whats up with this model? Is it just hyp..?

I'm in the market for a table saw.

Drew Eckhardt

In article ,
The Patt's wrote:
I have been reading reviews on table saws and this model (Bosch 4000) comes
up all the time?

Whats up with this model? Is it just hyp..?

I have one.

It's great where you need a saw you can move up the basement stairs so
you can cut your MDF outside.

You trade that for 24.5" fence, the inability to go through 4x lumber in
one pass, and a bit less depth to the table than you'd like.

With dust collection and a reasonable sized work shop I'd want something
bigger and belt driven.

--
a href="http://www.poohsticks.org/drew/"Home Page/a
9/11 was a premptive attack

boulderscott

Whats up with this model? Is it just hyp..?

This is a contractor saw. If you need a portable saw to take to the
job site as well as for shop time, this is a great saw. If you're
going to be moving it alot by yourself (as I do mine) I would consider
the rolling stand or a lighter saw. If you're looking for strictly a
shop saw, keep looking. This is not a substitute for a cabinet saw.
But... I love mine for what I do.