Sam Berlyn

Default I've got a router table!

Hi,

Yesterday, my Dad was in a charity shop, and saw a router table. He
immediately phoned me up, and said, there's this router table etc..
so I said how much?
£10! he replied

He checked it was all there, mitre gague, table extentions etc. it's a
little benchtop one (3' wide with extentions). This is just what I'd been
looking for. Now what little gadgets do I need to make?

Thanks,
Sam

--
Happy Christmas to everyone.. !!25th December!!

AAnd I might add it being a router table, woodworking is much nicer
when one is able to hear. Use hearing protection with the router!

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 12:48:22 -0600, Morris Dovey
wrote:

Take time to check it over carefully and use it safely
(Woodworking's much easier with all ten fingers and both eyes!)

Morris Dovey

Sam Berlyn wrote:

Yesterday, my Dad was in a charity shop, and saw a router
table. He immediately phoned me up, and said, there's this
router table etc.. so I said how much? £10! he replied

This is a great gloat! My dad wouldn't have called, wouldn't have
looked/noticed, and probably wouldn't have been in a charity shop
in the first place. Oh yes - the £10 router table - that's a
gloat too!

He checked it was all there, mitre gague, table extentions
etc. it's a little benchtop one (3' wide with extentions).
This is just what I'd been looking for. Now what little
gadgets do I need to make?

Congratulations to both you and your Dad!

Take time to check it over carefully and use it safely
(Woodworking's much easier with all ten fingers and both eyes!)

Well, you might try a spectacles box with /perfect/ joints now
that you have the equipment for it ;-)

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
SonomaProducts.com

Wow that sounds a lot better than the $3,500 some guy is asking for a
big router table on eBay. It does include a 1 1/2 hp router though.