Eric Anderson

Default Best place to get Brad Point Bits

It looks like I will have to get a source for brad point bits. I need to
get individual bits, starting with 1/8", 7/32", 13/64, 1/16, etc. I did not
think I would have so much trouble. Granger has none, McMaster-Carr has a
limited number and it goes on.

Does anyone have a source for reasonable priced brad point bits sold
individually in a wide range of sizes?

Edwin Pawlowski

"Eric Anderson" wrote in message

Does anyone have a source for reasonable priced brad point bits sold
individually in a wide range of sizes?

www.leevally.com

Alan Bierbaum

Try Lee Valley.

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...rency =2&SID=

--
Alan Bierbaum

Web Site: http://www.calanb.com
Current project: http://home.comcast.net/~cabierbaum/

"Eric Anderson" wrote in message
It looks like I will have to get a source for brad point bits. I need to
get individual bits, starting with 1/8", 7/32", 13/64, 1/16, etc. I did
not
think I would have so much trouble. Granger has none, McMaster-Carr has a
limited number and it goes on.

Does anyone have a source for reasonable priced brad point bits sold
individually in a wide range of sizes?

Greg O

"Eric Anderson" wrote in message
It looks like I will have to get a source for brad point bits. I need to
get individual bits, starting with 1/8", 7/32", 13/64, 1/16, etc. I did

not
think I would have so much trouble. Granger has none, McMaster-Carr has a
limited number and it goes on.

Does anyone have a source for reasonable priced brad point bits sold
individually in a wide range of sizes?

Have you checked the local hardware store? The ACE Hardware a couple of
blocks from me has them individually and in sets.
Greg

max

I bought a small Bosch set and they are excellent.
max

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 05:00:49 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

www.leevally.com

Agree, don't buy from Harbor Freight they are off center!

OT-John Kerry Gunner Metalworking 137 February 11th 04 07:38 PM
What length ladder and best place to buy them? David Hearn UK diy 14 January 13th 04 11:38 PM
Tool sharpening in general ss Metalworking 4 October 28th 03 12:55 PM
Sharpening Drill Bits Brendan Jones Metalworking 3 September 23rd 03 06:39 AM