Fly-by-Night CC

Default Ping Charlie Self: Will Self?

Hi Charlie. Say, have you heard anything from your long-lost great,
great, great, aunt's cousin's cousin, Will Self after his accident? We
haven't had an update in quite a while now - and I haven't noticed him
posting recently.

____

as 100% Americanism." -- Huey P. Long
Charlie Self

Fly-By-Night CC asks:

Say, have you heard anything from your long-lost great,
great, great, aunt's cousin's cousin, Will Self after his accident? We
haven't had an update in quite a while now - and I haven't noticed him
posting recently.

Yes. we're in touch fairly regularly. Will has come along physically, but has
slowed some mentally. He's working his way back into things one at a time, or
so it seems. I think his music is taking precedence for now. I honestly don't
know if he'll get back to woodworking and posting here.

Charlie Self
"Man is the only animal that blushes. Or needs to." Mark Twain

Ping: Charlie Self RKON Woodworking 4 August 26th 04 11:40 PM
Ping: Charlie Self Peter Shull Woodworking 20 March 23rd 04 10:22 AM