Charlie Self

Fly-By-Night CC asks:

Say, have you heard anything from your long-lost great,
great, great, aunt's cousin's cousin, Will Self after his accident? We
haven't had an update in quite a while now - and I haven't noticed him
posting recently.

Yes. we're in touch fairly regularly. Will has come along physically, but has
slowed some mentally. He's working his way back into things one at a time, or
so it seems. I think his music is taking precedence for now. I honestly don't
know if he'll get back to woodworking and posting here.

Charlie Self
"Man is the only animal that blushes. Or needs to." Mark Twain