Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Sandman

Default PC Soft start module.

I am trying to revive an old Speedmatic PC 7535 router. It was bought
about 15 years ago and had no more than a couple of hours of use when it
suddenly failed to start. The original purchaser just let it sit there
for all this time. I can use it if I can revive it.
I checked continuity in all the obvious places. Swithes work. All
circuits, field windings, commutators, brushes all check out fine.
I think it may be the soft start module. But before I drop $45.37 to
replace it, I was hoping to find out if somebody from The Wrecking Crew
may have had a similar experience.

PS... the local PC/Delta repair dude suggested he could make it work
again for $105.00.

Rob