Pat Barber

Default Jesada is still alive(sort of)

Apparently Jesada lives in the form of another
company....

http://iseek.com/Projects/omnicat5/index.php?cat_id=0

Leon

"Pat Barber" wrote in message
Apparently Jesada lives in the form of another
company....

http://iseek.com/Projects/omnicat5/index.php?cat_id=0

Yes apparently the original owner Carlo, sold Jesada about 3 years ago. One
of his children IIRC David opened up a new business, Infinity Router bits.

Charlie Self

Leon writes:

"Pat Barber" wrote in message
Apparently Jesada lives in the form of another
company....

http://iseek.com/Projects/omnicat5/index.php?cat_id=0

Yes apparently the original owner Carlo, sold Jesada about 3 years ago. One
of his children IIRC David opened up a new business, Infinity Router bits.

Infinity is not ALL router bits. They've got some damned good saw blades, too.

Charlie Self
"Cabbage: A familiar kitchen-garden vegetable about as large and wise as a
man's head." Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
Pat Barber

Well, that company on the link, Razor Tools, "seems"
to be selling the older Jesada stuff. If that's true,
who is making the old stuff ???(maybe Infinity ???)

I knew about Infinity, so are they making the Jesada
stuff ???

Leon wrote:

Yes apparently the original owner Carlo, sold Jesada about 3 years ago. One
of his children IIRC David opened up a new business, Infinity Router bits.

patrick conroy

"Charlie Self" wrote in message

Infinity is not ALL router bits. They've got some damned good saw blades,

too.

Trusted you on your review of the DeWalt's and like the ones I have. Have
you put some mileage on any of their blades yet or are you more referring to
the Dadonator (since it's apparently been offered longer)?

Thanks

Leon

"Pat Barber" wrote in message
Well, that company on the link, Razor Tools, "seems"
to be selling the older Jesada stuff. If that's true,
who is making the old stuff ???(maybe Infinity ???)

I knew about Infinity, so are they making the Jesada
stuff ???

I would imagine that Jesada is still making their own products as they had
state of the are stuff for manufacturing. IIRC Infinity does not build its
products and uses many different sources for its products.

patrick conroy

"Charlie Self" wrote in message

rack. Just out of curiosity, mind you. My curiosity about what the shop

will be
like with the lumber and plywood stacked neatly instead of taking up about

half
the floor and a third the walls.

To me it was simply a move from bruises on the shin to bruises on the
noggin. I shulda put the lumber rack up higher...

Ken Johnsen

Their apology (on the site) and reasons for lack of communication
unfortuneately don't cut it with me. I tried and tried to contact them over
several months

Ken

Jesada ist Kapoot Gogain Woodworking 33 October 30th 04 02:04 AM
Update on Jesada Tools situation Seeker Woodworking 6 July 28th 04 11:22 AM
FA: Brand new CMT & Jesada router bit sets, last day! David F. Eisan Woodworking 0 November 16th 03 01:38 AM
FA: Brand New CMT and Jesada router bit sets. David F. Eisan Woodworking 2 November 12th 03 01:02 AM
Arrgh! No more Jesada Dado Blades DLGlos Woodworking 15 October 9th 03 02:42 PM