Martik

Default ebay euro hinges any good?

Has anyone used these? 98cents seems to good to be true!

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 06:42:40 GMT, "Martik" wrote:

Has anyone used these? 98cents seems to good to be true!

Yeah 98 cents but 7.00 shipping for an item that shouldn't cost more
than 2.00 to ship...good deal, BTW I have a bridge i'd like to sell
you....
Larry Bud

"Martik" wrote in message news:AVTrd.271411$9b.196500@edtnps84...

Has anyone used these? 98cents seems to good to be true!

How many are you buying? Shipping is $7.
max

WE buy hinges from EB Bradley and Hafele and they are ridiculously cheap.
When I first saw their prices I thought it was a mistake and that we should
hurry before they catch it. Hinges are under $1 each usally and come in an
endless variety, inset full overlay partial overlay, face frame Euro etc.
Find an industrial supplier in your area.
max

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 06:42:40 GMT, "Martik" wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=5938528 028&
rd=1

Has anyone used these? 98cents seems to good to be true!

Yeah 98 cents but 7.00 shipping for an item that shouldn't cost more
than 2.00 to ship...good deal, BTW I have a bridge i'd like to sell
you....

Battleax

"max" wrote in message
WE buy hinges from EB Bradley and Hafele and they are ridiculously cheap.
When I first saw their prices I thought it was a mistake and that we

should
hurry before they catch it. Hinges are under $1 each usally and come in an
endless variety, inset full overlay partial overlay, face frame Euro etc.
Find an industrial supplier in your area.
max

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 06:42:40 GMT, "Martik" wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=5938528 028&
rd=1

Has anyone used these? 98cents seems to good to be true!

Yeah 98 cents but 7.00 shipping for an item that shouldn't cost more
than 2.00 to ship...good deal, BTW I have a bridge i'd like to sell
you....

Yes but they are junk. These hinges will sag from day one and in 5 years
they will all be failing.

Martik

Has anyone used these? 98cents seems to good to be true!

How many are you buying? Shipping is $7.

22, therefore shipping is irrelevant

vmtw

wrote in message . ..
On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 06:42:40 GMT, "Martik" wrote:

Has anyone used these? 98cents seems to good to be true!

Yeah 98 cents but 7.00 shipping for an item that shouldn't cost more
than 2.00 to ship...good deal, BTW I have a bridge i'd like to sell
you....

Read the add, its all you want for $6.95 SH
Martik

Yeah 98 cents but 7.00 shipping for an item that shouldn't cost more
than 2.00 to ship...good deal, BTW I have a bridge i'd like to sell
you....

You are forgetting that the sellers are trying to make a profit and shipping
1 or 2 items is not worth the effort. This is one of the better sellers as
he allows combined shipping at no extra cost.