Battleax

"max" wrote in message
WE buy hinges from EB Bradley and Hafele and they are ridiculously cheap.
When I first saw their prices I thought it was a mistake and that we

should
hurry before they catch it. Hinges are under $1 each usally and come in an
endless variety, inset full overlay partial overlay, face frame Euro etc.
Find an industrial supplier in your area.
max

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 06:42:40 GMT, "Martik" wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=5938528 028&
rd=1

Has anyone used these? 98cents seems to good to be true!

Yeah 98 cents but 7.00 shipping for an item that shouldn't cost more
than 2.00 to ship...good deal, BTW I have a bridge i'd like to sell
you....

Yes but they are junk. These hinges will sag from day one and in 5 years
they will all be failing.