J T

Default Shop Potential In NC

In a bargain paper.

1978 16 ft camper, heavy water damage, would make good utility trailer.
$400. Trades considered. 336-697-0418 GREENSBORO

JOAT
Measure twice, cut once, swear repeatedly.

mark

"J T" wrote in message
In a bargain paper.

1978 16 ft camper, heavy water damage, would make good utility trailer.
$400. Trades considered. 336-697-0418 GREENSBORO

JOAT
Measure twice, cut once, swear repeatedly.

That doesn't sound so bad. My first shop was a 12x12 shed kit. Ran some
electric out to it, ran a propane heater...a lot of chairs came out of that
little room. I can remember being almost up to my knees in drawknife
shavings....ah, good times...

ps - I thought the saying was "measure twice, cut once, measure again in
disbelief."