Nate Perkins

Default Latest project pics

http://home.earthlink.net/~nateperki...irdseyebox.htm

It's a little box of birdseye maple ... nothing big. I enjoy looking
at the projects of others on this newsgroup ... I hope you might enjoy
these as well.
Charlie Self

Nate Perkins posts:

http://home.earthlink.net/~nateperki...irdseyebox.htm

It's a little box of birdseye maple ... nothing big. I enjoy looking
at the projects of others on this newsgroup ... I hope you might enjoy
these as well.

I like that. Nice proportions, too.

A photo hint that MIGHT help reduce the flash pop: try putting a piece of
tissue (Kleenex style) over the flash when you shoot these close ups. It won't
eliminate all that glare, but it will reduce some.
Charlie Self
"Giving every man a vote has no more made men wise and free than Christianity
has made them good." H. L. Mencken
WoodMangler

Nate Perkins wrote:
http://home.earthlink.net/~nateperki...irdseyebox.htm

It's a little box of birdseye maple ... nothing big. I enjoy looking
at the projects of others on this newsgroup ... I hope you might enjoy
these as well.

Gorgeous Nate! Did you hand cut those dovetails?

Nate Perkins

WoodMangler wrote in message t...
Nate Perkins wrote:
http://home.earthlink.net/~nateperki...irdseyebox.htm

It's a little box of birdseye maple ... nothing big. I enjoy looking
at the projects of others on this newsgroup ... I hope you might enjoy
these as well.

Gorgeous Nate! Did you hand cut those dovetails?

Yep. If I were doing it again I'd have cut the miters a little
deeper. If you look closely you can see that the pins aren't quite
seated all the way to the scribe in the sockets. Live and learn.

And I'd also follow Charlie's advice about the lighting, and dust the
piece a little better before photoing it ;-P
Doug Miller

In article , (Nate Perkins) wrote:
http://home.earthlink.net/~nateperki...irdseyebox.htm

It's a little box of birdseye maple ... nothing big. I enjoy looking
at the projects of others on this newsgroup ... I hope you might enjoy
these as well.

Nice work.

--
Regards,

Latest Project Pics Dave Woodworking 4 June 20th 04 07:55 PM
OT? Heavy Metal Stereo Speaker Project Pics JR North Metalworking 28 June 11th 04 08:31 PM