Suanne Lippman

Default Dust collection with a PC557

It works pretty good, until it clogs, and it clogs almost immediately.
Has anyone found a solution to this?

I attached a vacuum, and it doesn't work too badly, but I would rather not.

Ba r r y

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 23:47:41 GMT, "Suanne Lippman"
wrote:

It works pretty good, until it clogs, and it clogs almost immediately.
Has anyone found a solution to this?

I attached a vacuum, and it doesn't work too badly, but I would rather not.

See my post about the 333 sander.

The vacuum isn't bad at all if you have the $20 auto switch. I have a
DeWalt cutter and the automatic vaccum makes things really easy.

Barry
patriarch

"Suanne Lippman" wrote in
:

It works pretty good, until it clogs, and it clogs almost immediately.
Has anyone found a solution to this?

I attached a vacuum, and it doesn't work too badly, but I would rather
not.

I use the DeWalt version, leave the bag in the case, and use the vacuum to
clean up afterwards. That's the least hassle for me. YMMV.

The $28 flexible dust hose for the PC333 ROS does work pretty well for that
tool, if I can keep it out of the way of the work.

Patriarch