Hank Gillette

In article ,
max wrote:

Me too, except feeling no guilt. My Dewalt 735 arrived today. I am thrilled.
Thanks to whoever posted the discounted prices.

Congratulations. I was one of the people who posted the price, although
I don't know if mine was the one you read. Considering that my order was
cancelled, I can't help wondering if I might have had a better chance of
getting my order filled if I hadn't said anything about it.

Still, at the time I posted, I had no reason to believe that it was not
a legitimate sale price from Amazon, considering it started with a "this
price is too low to be displayed". Other people here have been very
generous with posting good deals when they find them, so I'd do the same
thing again. I think.

--
Hank Gillette
Peter De Smidt

..

Is anyone else tracking an active package?

Barry

Yep, My DeWalt planer from Amazon is now at the UPS distribution center
about 30 minutes away. It should be delivered on Monday.

-Peter

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
Can I issue a pre-emptive, global, "Well, I _did_ tell you so" at this
point, without sounding like a snot? I've been down this road with
Amazon before, and until it's in your hands, they can and will call it
back if it's a big enough error.

Dave "No? Well, just checking" Hinz

My stuff showed up yesterday.

-j

Dave Hinz

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:12:48 -0800, J wrote:
"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

Dave "No? Well, just checking" Hinz

My stuff showed up yesterday.

Great! Now, I'm even _more_ annoyed that they yanked stuff on me on
two previous occasions.