Ted Evans

Default power stock feeder questions

Does anyone use a power stock feeder on a router table? I have a large unit
on a shaper that works wonderful and would like to put one on my router
table. I can't think of any reason why it would not work, but then I don't
always think of everything. What size would you suggest? Any particular
make and model recommendations? I was thinking of 1/4 horse and three
rollers. The main reason for a feeder is to permit climb feeding, especially
on door stiles.

Thanks for any suggestions/comments.

Ted

Got this dog: JVC NV-55D500, tries to power up but it's not that simple. Art Electronics Repair 3 July 17th 04 03:42 AM
POWER SAVING UNIT ? mowhoong Electronics Repair 7 May 7th 04 06:10 AM
need help tracing power circuit on laptop railroadrum Electronics Repair 7 April 16th 04 09:02 PM
Old Man Winter Will Hit Us Tonight! Maryjoe Home Repair 29 February 2nd 04 06:26 AM
Generator FAQ Gunner Metalworking 0 January 23rd 04 05:24 PM