DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   power stock feeder questions (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/76301-power-stock-feeder-questions.html)

Ted Evans November 12th 04 02:07 AM

power stock feeder questions

Does anyone use a power stock feeder on a router table? I have a large unit
on a shaper that works wonderful and would like to put one on my router
table. I can't think of any reason why it would not work, but then I don't
always think of everything. What size would you suggest? Any particular
make and model recommendations? I was thinking of 1/4 horse and three
rollers. The main reason for a feeder is to permit climb feeding, especially
on door stiles.

Thanks for any suggestions/comments.

Ted